Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrpass with English Translation

Article about: Here is another Wehrpass I have with complete translation. Nothing super interesting but some tidbits. - Spent most of his time in the reserve defense battalions but his last posting was in

MAP
    ?

Default Wehrpass with English Translation

Here is another Wehrpass I have with complete translation.

Nothing super interesting but some tidbits.

- Spent most of his time in the reserve defense battalions but his last posting was in Cherbourg so maybe a POW?
    - Was trained using the 37mm Pak as well as the MG34
    - Included in the pocket of the wehrpass were these two documents. I can't fully read them but have something to do with him stating that he and or his wife are not Jewish.

I hope you all enjoy......(sorry but for some reason I could not get them to line up in the correct order)

Wehrpass with English TranslationWehrpass with English TranslationWehrpass with English TranslationWehrpass with English TranslationWehrpass with English TranslationWehrpass with English TranslationWehrpass with English TranslationWehrpass with English TranslationWehrpass with English TranslationWehrpass with English TranslationWehrpass with English TranslationWehrpass with English TranslationWehrpass with English TranslationWehrpass with English TranslationWehrpass with English TranslationWehrpass with English TranslationWehrpass with English Translation
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrpass with English Translation
    P
    Many