Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wehrpass to I.R 199 "list"

Article about: Hi, I recently acquired this wehrpass as part of a deal on a few bits , this is the first one I have owned and I wonder if I can ask you some questions in relation to the general layout and

Default Wehrpass to I.R 199 "list"

Hi, I recently acquired this wehrpass as part of a deal on a few bits , this is the first one I have owned and I wonder if I can ask you some questions in relation to the general layout and information within it , from the little I understand he signed up in Munich in 1939 , i think it then shows active service with I.R 199 list from 39-41 and then Wehrpass to I.R 199 "list"Wehrpass to I.R 199 "list"Wehrpass to I.R 199 "list"Wehrpass to I.R 199 "list"Wehrpass to I.R 199 "list"Wehrpass to I.R 199 "list"Wehrpass to I.R 199 "list"it seems he was K.I.A in 41 geffallen , I can't make out any of the handwriting or his name , any extra information given will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
    John

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrpass to I.R 199 "list"
    P
    Many

Sorry I don't understand why some of the pictures uploaded the wrong way up.

No medals awarded from what I can see , I think it shows service in the RAD and also training on the k98 , po8 Luger , and MG34

His regiment was part of the 57 Inf. Div. I'm struggling to make out his name. As you say geffallen Aug 9th '41. Stewy

He was part of Army Group South when he was KIA. Stewy

Thanks stewy for the extra information , as you say it's very difficult to make out the handwriting , am I right in thinking the pages 32-33 are his active service

Cheers John

Yes John, they are. Stewy

He was active in Belgium, Luxembourg, Normandy & Russia (possibly Poland too, but I'm struggling to decipher). Andreas may be about soon, he'll put you straight. Stewy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast