Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting story- The photo of a red-fleet man of 61 naval rifle brigade

Article about: Karelian front the scout Ivan Peniyainen is posing for the correspondents of the newspaper. The picture made before 3 minutes of his death. He shows some close-combat tricks for corresponden

?

Default Interesting story- The photo of a red-fleet man of 61 naval rifle brigade

Karelian front the scout Ivan Peniyainen is posing for the correspondents of the newspaper. The picture made before 3 minutes of his death. He shows some close-combat tricks for correspondents, and blown up on the grenade Rg-33 which on the picture is in his belt and is ready to use, the handle is opened
    Karelian front, approx 1943 year...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting story- The photo of a red-fleet man  of 61 naval rifle brigade  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting story- The photo of a red-fleet man  of 61 naval rifle brigade
    P
    Many

Default Re: Interesting story- The photo of a red-fleet man of 61 naval rifle brigade

An interesting but sad story.

Those grenades were dangerous things!

Thanks for showing the picture and telling the story.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: Interesting story- The photo of a red-fleet man of 61 naval rifle brigade

Very interesting story, what happened to the photographer who took the picture?

?

I think nothing, at least the non frag grenades practically cripple but not kill in the open area, due of he has the grenade near to the body that was fatal to him
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

As a photographer myself that is good news ^_^ I have just been looking at the pictures you posted about early camouflage on helmets, very interesting indeed! Can you tell me anything about the patterns that were used at this time? many thanks.