Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Marine Buckle ? War time ?

Article about: Hallo, I bought on auction this Buckle form the Soviet Marine. I have a question to you dear warrelicks members. Is this buckle could be from a war time or even prewar time. Or this is rathe

Default Marine Buckle ? War time ?

Hallo,

I bought on auction this Buckle form the Soviet Marine. I have a question to you dear warrelicks members. Is this buckle could be from a war time or even prewar time. Or this is rather post war buckle ?.

Great thanks in advance Mario
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Marine Buckle ? War time ?   Marine Buckle ? War time ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Marine Buckle ? War time ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Marine Buckle ? War time ?

Quote by Wittman1 View Post
    Hallo,

I bought on auction this Buckle form the Soviet Marine. I have a question to you dear warrelicks members. Is this buckle could be from a war time or even prewar time. Or this is rather post war buckle ?.

Hi Wittman, It is hard to tell with these buckles, there seems to be great confusion what is wartime, and what is post war. Here is a link to a post i made tonight, and there is also anothor link in the post with more info on these buckles.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/rkkf-...-buckle-22841/

Your buckle is odd to me. It has some post war features, and some wartime or pre war features like the squared corners. But your buckle has attachment point for leather belt on the left side of buckle. It has been said here on the forum from some "Experts" that this is a post war feature. The one I showed tonight attaches to the right side of buckle. I wish there was some definite information on these buckles, but it seems there are many opinions.

Regards, Steve

?

Default Re: Marine Buckle ? War time ?

Quote by Wittman1 View Post
    Hallo,

This buckle rather very post war. From 60-es I think.