Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Rank insignia of Soviet navy 1943 year

Article about: Engineer- Captain-Lieutenant, ship crew. Wrong color of insignia, wrong size - medical/admin stars

?

Default Headgear insignia

Headgear insignia
    Officers insignia

The cockade design: gilded (silvered) metal anchor bound by a rope, attached on a small pillow from the black velvet/wool, boarded with a double metal ribbed rim of the same color, as an anchor. A five-pointed metal star with the points covered with ruby-red enamel and a white circle in the middle on which the crossed sickle and a hammer in gold color. Wreath is gold/silver bullion hand embroidered and tied up below by a stylized band with red silk thread piping at the edges. The cockade is mounted on cloth in black color so that the wreath framed a small pillow with an anchor, solidly joining the internal edges to external edge of its rim, and the points of the wreath connect a metal star, against its center, placed over an eye of an anchor and lying two bottom star's points at edge of a rim of a small pillow. Main dimensions of an cockade:
    anchor height with a rope - 22 mm; distance between the ends of anchors hooks - 15 mm;
    outer diameter of a rim - 23 mm;
    internal diameter of a rim - 17 mm;
    diameter of a star - 24 mm, cockade height with a star - 55 mm;
    the width of an cockade - 55 mm.
    Color of an bullion embroidery is identical with color of bride of a shoulder strap. Color of points of a star always the red. The cockade worn on visor caps and caps of the highest, senior and junior officers, warrant officers and highest NCOs (at a naval dress code).

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rank insignia of Soviet navy 1943 year
    P
    Many

?

Default NCO cockade

NCO embroidered cockade

The cockade designed of an anchor bound by a rope, an ellipsoidal bullion/yellow silk thread embroidered rim and a red five-pointed star with white center circle and sickle and hammer on the center.
    The rim and anchor are embroidered on a black velvet/wool in gold color, the anchor settled in the center of the ellipsoid rim. The star same, as well as on an officer cockade, fastens over an eye of an anchor and external edge of a rim.
    Dimentions of an cockade:
    length of of an ellipse with a rim - 45 mm;
    inside length of an ellipse - 39 mm;
    rim width - 4 mm;
    anchor height without a rope - 28 mm;
    anchor height with a rope - 32 mm. The cockade used on visor hats and caps of the ranks of Glavniy Starshina (Chief Petty Officer) and Starshi serdjant (Staff Sergeant) (at a naval dress code).

Regards,
    Dimas

?

Default Headgear cocade for navy NCO and enlisted personnel

The metal five-pointed star covered with ruby-red enamel, with sickle and a hammer in the center. Diameter of a star - 30 mm. The star introduced for wear in visor hats and caps of NCOs and enlisted men (except Michmans (warrant officers) and the Glavniy starshina (Chief Petty Officer)

Regards,
    Dimas

?

Default Soviet Navy Embroidered leafs for the highest rank officers embroidered on the visors

Embroidered leafs for the highest rank officers embroidered on the visors
    Design of two oak-leave branches and a bullion embroidered visor's rim. Silver/gold bullion embroidery in distance of 5 mm from external edge of a visor, the ends of the bottom oak-leaves in distance of 2 mm from the upper edge a rim, and the ends of branches would meet at the center of the peak, forming an interval in 5 mm.
    The imitation of a chin cord is bullion embroidered in the form of two cords with two same imitated fastening-runners attached to it.
    Color of bullion embroidery on a peak is identical with color of a bride on a shoulder strap. Introduced to wear on the peak-caps of all highest officers (at a naval dress code).

Regards,
    Dimas

?

Default ORNAMENT ON VISORS for VISOR HATS of THE SENIOR OFFICERS OF SHIP CREW AND SHIP ENGINEERING CREW

ORNAMENT ON VISORS for VISOR HATS of THE SENIOR OFFICERS OF SHIP CREW AND SHIP ENGINEERING CREW

The ornament designed the oak leaves imposed by the ends at each other and bent on a shape of a peak.
    The ornament consists of two links leaving from visor hat's band and meeting by the ends at the center of a peak, and the end of the left link settles down slightly above than the right.
    The ornament is a metal leaves, gilded, fastened on external edge of a peak in distance of 5 mm from its edge and fastens with soft metal pins, bent from the bottom side of a peak.

Regards,
    Dimas

?

Default Soviet Russian TALLY FOR SAILORS CAPS OF ENLISTED PERSONNEL

GUARDS TALLY FOR SAILORS CAPS OF ENLISTED PERSONNEL OF THE GUARDS SHIPS AND UNITS

The Guards tally design:
    A silk ribbon of golden-orange color with three horizontal black strips on it.
    Ribbon width- 32,5 mm, length - 1420 mm. Width of black strips - 6 mm, width of orange space between them - 6,25 mm, orange edging width - 1 mm.
    The Guards tally is laid on a band of Red fleets peakless caps of enlisted personnel of the Guards ships and Guards units and fixed at a back seam and the ends of a tally remain free
    Guards tallies has gold stamped inscription in front, with the name of the ship or unit's specialty, and on the free ends - anchors.

BLACK TALLY FOR SAILORS CAPS OF ENLISTED PERSONNEL

Black silk ribbon in 1420 mm long and 32,5 mm wide. The tally laid on a band of Red fleets peakless caps of enlisted personnel (except Guards).
    Tallies has gold stamped inscription in front, with the name of the ship or unit's specialty, and on the free ends - anchors.

Regards,
    Dimas

?

Default M 43 navy shoulder boards

Some of my M 43 navy shoulder boards

Senior lieutenant of naval aviation, the insignia attached to the board is not official
    but a lot of war time pictures show it in wear
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Default re: Rank insignia of Soviet navy 1943 year

Major of navy coastal service. Automotive troops
    Regards,
    Dimas