Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

RKKF tallys

Article about: Here I will post some of mine tallys and caps from my collection- you can show yours. The first one remake from Уч отряд подв

?

Default RKKF tallys

Here I will post some of mine tallys and caps from my collection- you can show yours.
    The first one remake from Уч отряд подводного плавания which means Training unit of underwater swimming. Really to translate- U-boat training unit. Then redesigned to Береговая оборона КБФ- Coastal Artillery of Redbanner Baltic Fleet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RKKF tallys   RKKF tallys  

RKKF tallys   RKKF tallys  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RKKF tallys
    P
    Many

?

More of Baltic fleet tallys
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RKKF tallys  

alexandrov
    ?

Default Re: RKKF tallys

Very nice ones. I especially like the "red banner blatic flot" one!

Jerome

?

краснознамён .балт. флот is rare one due of period of production only 6 month with letter "ё". But I prefer Luga- the military transport, blown up in the mine when the ships go away from head base of KBF-Tallinn, the crew, approximately 60 persones landed and fight as naval infantry (the fate of them is unknown)
    Also Maksim Gorki is kruiser, blown up in the mine in 22 june of 1941 near Helsinki, goes to the repair to the Kronstadt without the forward part.
    Beregovaya oborona KBF is my favor- got from the Saaremaa island, where the soviet NAVY coastal artillery fight till the end, (Germans biginns to call them in Saaremaa- Black death).
    There was some of 180-mm batteries, well known 315 battery-commander Captain Stebel. He explode the battery and open the water kingstons. Germans take him to the POW and will try to know where the kingstons is, (long time Germans try to find where the kingstons is and try to remove the water) but he tell them nothing, after that they have poured him with water (in winter time) and leave him to freeze.

?

Luga
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RKKF tallys  

alexandrov
    ?

You're right Dimas....I'vn't noticed the Maxim Gorki one!!

Jerome