Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Soviet early NAVY cap tally -Coastal defense of KBF/ Beregovaya oborona KBF

Article about: I offer this one only for trade/change. No for sale offer. Looking for other war time Soviet Russian NAVY tallys. Offer here or per PM. The Tally with interesting history. The both of tally'

?

Default Soviet early NAVY cap tally -Coastal defense of KBF/ Beregovaya oborona KBF

I offer this one only for trade/change. No for sale offer. Looking for other war time Soviet Russian NAVY tallys. Offer here or per PM. The Tally with interesting history. The both of tally's goes from the same place.
    Look for more information here:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/navy-...fense-kbf.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soviet early NAVY cap tally -Coastal defense of KBF/ Beregovaya oborona KBF
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Soviet early NAVY cap tally -Coastal defense of KBF/ Beregovaya oborona KBF

The tally was shortened, I don't why but they are in the same condition as was found...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soviet early NAVY cap tally -Coastal defense of KBF/ Beregovaya oborona KBF   Soviet early NAVY cap tally -Coastal defense of KBF/ Beregovaya oborona KBF  

Soviet early NAVY cap tally -Coastal defense of KBF/ Beregovaya oborona KBF  

?

Default Re: Soviet early NAVY cap tally -Coastal defense of KBF/ Beregovaya oborona KBF

What is the interesting differences between them?
    I think first one is early pre 1940 year, but probably I'am mistaken, because the first one got from Estonia, and second is from Latvia. Any oppinions?