Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Soviet Navy/Marine Infantry Baltic Fleet Guards caps

Article about: Hi! I love these caps, I haven't added any to my collection since last year, I hope to get more early ones. First Cap: 1987 issued cap. Good condition.

Default Soviet Navy/Marine Infantry Baltic Fleet Guards caps

Hi!

I love these caps, I haven't added any to my collection since last year, I hope to get more early ones.

First Cap: 1987 issued cap. Good condition.

Soviet Navy/Marine Infantry Baltic Fleet Guards capsSoviet Navy/Marine Infantry Baltic Fleet Guards caps

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soviet Navy/Marine Infantry Baltic Fleet Guards caps
    P
    Many

Second cap: 1988 issued cap, good condition with wear on the inside.

Also sorry for the bad pics, my phone camera isn't that great, pretty scratched up.

Soviet Navy/Marine Infantry Baltic Fleet Guards capsSoviet Navy/Marine Infantry Baltic Fleet Guards caps

3rd Cap: 1944 or 45 (the last number is erased from wear, looks like either 4 or 5). My favorite of all my caps. Really want to get more WW2 guards caps.
    Attached Images Attached Images Soviet Navy/Marine Infantry Baltic Fleet Guards caps  Soviet Navy/Marine Infantry Baltic Fleet Guards caps 

Last of my guards caps. This came with the sailor's uniform as well.

1988 issued cap, really good condition.
    Attached Images Attached Images Soviet Navy/Marine Infantry Baltic Fleet Guards caps  Soviet Navy/Marine Infantry Baltic Fleet Guards caps 

My friend has a large selection of russian military clothing and equipment. WWII cap, for example Schuster.ru

Quote by ColdWarRules View Post
    3rd Cap: 1944 or 45 (the last number is erased from wear, looks like either 4 or 5). My favorite of all my caps. Really want to get more WW2 guards caps.
    May we get better photos of the date stamp on the 3rd cap. To my understanding the GPW era guards caps are extremely rare and the date stamp being worn sounds like a classic "rubbing out the last digit" trick that people do. ВМФ really isn't my collecting area, but this kind of rings some bells.