Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Are these Sleeve Patches and shoulder boards for soviet navy?

Article about: Are these Sleeve Patches and shoulder boards for soviet navy? Or for Merchant fleet? Thanks for your answer.

Default Are these Sleeve Patches and shoulder boards for soviet navy?

Are these Sleeve Patches and shoulder boards for soviet navy?
    Or for Merchant fleet?
    Thanks for your answer.

Are these Sleeve Patches and shoulder boards for soviet navy?Are these Sleeve Patches and shoulder boards for soviet navy?Are these Sleeve Patches and shoulder boards for soviet navy?Are these Sleeve Patches and shoulder boards for soviet navy?Are these Sleeve Patches and shoulder boards for soviet navy?Are these Sleeve Patches and shoulder boards for soviet navy?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are these Sleeve Patches and shoulder boards for soviet navy?
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum, I hope you stick around, it is a top resource.

As for your question, these are definately not Soviet Navy nor post Soviet as the rank insignia from that period remains today. Also the Soviet Merchant Fleet used the same rank insignia as in time of conflict they would become almost part or the military force. I don't know for certain but I believe the Merchant Fleet of the Russian Federation still retains the same insignia also.

I have to say I do not recognise the items you have posted and I don't really think they are Russian at all.

I hope this helps but in any case I am sure one of our members from that part of the world will be along soon to contradict me!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Thanks for your details answer, but there are some sellers selling this kind of Patch Insignia, and they say these kind of Patch Insignia are for soviet navy, such as:

1950s USSR Russia Senior Navy Officer Sleeve Patch Insignia Golden Embroidery | eBay
    Soviet USSR Russian Navy Officer Patch Insignia ~ RARE ~ 2 | eBay

Are these Sleeve Patches and shoulder boards for soviet navy?Are these Sleeve Patches and shoulder boards for soviet navy?Are these Sleeve Patches and shoulder boards for soviet navy?