Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assman buckle no.2

Article about: Hello, this buckle is the other option i was given. I would like your advice before considering but it does appear to be OK. (Sorry about the second not being too sharp).

?

Default Assman buckle no.2

Hello, this buckle is the other option i was given. I would like your advice before considering but it does appear to be OK. (Sorry about the second not being too sharp).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assman buckle no.2   Assman buckle no.2  

Assman buckle no.2  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assman buckle no.2
    P
    Many

Hello again Liam. I could be off on this one but it looks a little V chested to me. The poor detail on the reverse again is suspect. And for me anyway I d like to see pictures of the makers marks under the roll bar. For whatever reason the pics they are sending you are deceivingly either out of focus or not including clearly the details that can set aside fake from original. Again Ben, Markus,Weller,Ivan can tell with just the obverse shot for sure. But for me it's again no good. Best regards.

Brian

Alot of similarities with this example especially shape of catch

Assman buckle no.2

?

Yes, again I take your point. Perhaps not as obvious as the first but bit suspect none the less. Time to look look elsewhere I think. Thanks again Brian.

Liam

Not a V chest fake but at the time one of the best fakes on the market, fooled and still does a lot of people

- - ------- - -

Good thread to read

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-buckles/ss-em-155-40-original-v-fake-27278/
    Ben

Hello,

yes a well known fake ..........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Yes, a classic fake