Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Couple of SS

Article about: Hey guys....for those of you who don't know me: I try to collect using the "one of each" system. Once I have one buckle - I move on....that said - there are a lot of variants out t

Default Couple of SS

Hey guys....for those of you who don't know me: I try to collect using the "one of each" system. Once I have one buckle - I move on....that said - there are a lot of variants out there that make it possible for me to keep going! That is especially relevant in SA and HJ buckles....but here are a couple SS buckles - one early Overhoff and one late Overhoff. It's these little things that allow me to keep going - and what makes buckle collecting such a great field of militaria!

Cheers!

Rob

Here's the early SS with belt....no "SS" markings on the belt though....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Couple of SS   Couple of SS  

Couple of SS   Couple of SS  

Couple of SS  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Couple of SS
    P
    Many

Default Re: Couple of SS

Here's the late war Overhoff....again: no SS markings on the strap.
    Next on my list would be a nicely painted RODO SS.....the hunt conitinues!
    Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Couple of SS  
    Attached Images Attached Images Couple of SS  Couple of SS  Couple of SS  Couple of SS 

Hey Rob, a brace of nice SS buckles there my friend, more to add to your every growing collection
    Ben

Hello,

both nice buckles .........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Nice SS buckles you have there. I love the RODO one, it is in great shape. I have a SS RODO of my own and the condition is not nearly as good. Awesome pieces!

Hello guys! Thanks for the thumbs up! Robert....I don't understand exactly what you mean? I don't have a RODO SS (yet)....It's one that I wish to acquire in the new year. Both my examples are Overhoff made. You might be mixed up from another thread? Are you sure your example is a RODO? (bent foot on the buckle catch)
    Glad you like 'em guys!
    Cheers!
    Rob

I thought I had missed something then, as Rob as stated both buckles are by Overhoff, not RODO?
    Ben

Oh, sorry I read it wrong. I was in a hurry and wanted to write something. Nice buckles anyway. Hope you find a nice RODO.

LOL! Sorry man: I called you Robert....should be Doggert! I too was in hurry and misread your username. No worries buddy - It's all good!

Cheers!
    Rob

Thanks for understanding. I didn't really notice Robert at first, but now I do since you told me. Thats funny, LOL is right!