Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Have an SS Belt Buckle, Aluminum. Marked Well but I've had it in my repro pile for 2 years. Want to get a second opinion!

Article about: I have had this belt buckle on a desk for a few years and have never really inquired as to its origin. It is marked well but made of Aluminum? I always figured a real buckle would be heavier

Default Have an SS Belt Buckle, Aluminum. Marked Well but I've had it in my repro pile for 2 years. Want to get a second opinion!

I have had this belt buckle on a desk for a few years and have never really inquired as to its origin. It is marked well but made of Aluminum? I always figured a real buckle would be heavier but cant hurt to ask. Marked RZM, SS in a diamond, and OLT 62637 I believe.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Have an SS Belt Buckle, Aluminum. Marked Well but I've had it in my repro pile for 2 years. Want to get a second opinion!   Have an SS Belt Buckle, Aluminum. Marked Well but I've had it in my repro pile for 2 years. Want to get a second opinion!  

Have an SS Belt Buckle, Aluminum. Marked Well but I've had it in my repro pile for 2 years. Want to get a second opinion!   Have an SS Belt Buckle, Aluminum. Marked Well but I've had it in my repro pile for 2 years. Want to get a second opinion!  

Have an SS Belt Buckle, Aluminum. Marked Well but I've had it in my repro pile for 2 years. Want to get a second opinion!   Have an SS Belt Buckle, Aluminum. Marked Well but I've had it in my repro pile for 2 years. Want to get a second opinion!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Have an SS Belt Buckle, Aluminum. Marked Well but I've had it in my repro pile for 2 years. Want to get a second opinion!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Have an SS Belt Buckle, Aluminum. Marked Well but I've had it in my repro pile for 2 years. Want to get a second opinion!

The buckle is a OLT fake so you are correct, it is bad, I have moved your buckle to the buckle forum, can you post these pics in the Fake SS thread please?
    Ben

Default Re: Have an SS Belt Buckle, Aluminum. Marked Well but I've had it in my repro pile for 2 years. Want to get a second opinion!

Curious fake, It is an V shaped eagle is not the classic OLT eagle
    Regards
    Iván

Guessing mine is fake as well since its the same maker?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Have an SS Belt Buckle, Aluminum. Marked Well but I've had it in my repro pile for 2 years. Want to get a second opinion!   Have an SS Belt Buckle, Aluminum. Marked Well but I've had it in my repro pile for 2 years. Want to get a second opinion!  

Your buckle is the classic OLT fake

Thanks got a large lot and figured the SS were bad.

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post
    Guessing mine is fake as well since its the same maker?
    Yes mate as Ivan has told you same fake mucker
    Ben

Informative thread, thx.

A little picture help with the second buckle, low res pics but maybe this helps.

Have an SS Belt Buckle, Aluminum. Marked Well but I've had it in my repro pile for 2 years. Want to get a second opinion!

?

Just remember that a mark with SS runes in a diamond equals FAKE. Not just buckles but I have seen it on badges, leather items, and other stuff and it is all fake.

Quote by ivanjoaquin View Post
    Curious fake, It is an V shaped eagle is not the classic OLT eagle
    Regards
    Iván
    Just had another look at that Ivan and it looks like to me that someone has actually faked a fake lol
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast