Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Youth buckle and Waffen SS em Belt buckles: Authentic?

Article about: I wanted to share with you guys a picture of the new Hitler youth buckle I purchased. I am pretty sure it is original, but I can return it if I'm not satisfied it's an original. The other SS

Default Hitler Youth buckle and Waffen SS em Belt buckles: Authentic?

I wanted to share with you guys a picture of the new Hitler youth buckle I purchased. I am pretty sure it is original, but I can return it if I'm not satisfied it's an original. The other SS buckle below was being offered by the same dealer but I am skeptical as it seems these SS buckles are some of the most copied ones (?) I didn't get a chance to go through the whole rogue gallery and haven't seen any yet.

What do you guys think?
    Thanks,
    Adam

P.S. - The HJ buckle was $85 USD
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Youth buckle and Waffen SS em Belt buckles: Authentic?   Hitler Youth buckle and Waffen SS em Belt buckles: Authentic?  

Hitler Youth buckle and Waffen SS em Belt buckles: Authentic?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Hitler Youth buckle and Waffen SS em Belt buckles: Authentic?  Hitler Youth buckle and Waffen SS em Belt buckles: Authentic? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth buckle and Waffen SS em Belt buckles: Authentic?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hitler Youth buckle and Waffen SS em Belt buckles: Authentic?

Yes, the SS is bad! Stay away from that one....but the Hitler Youth buckle is a good one! Nice!
    Rob

Default Re: Hitler Youth buckle and Waffen SS em Belt buckles: Authentic?

As Rob stated, SS is for sure a fake and the HJ is ok
    Ben