Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.

Article about: So the belt and buckle arrived today and I'm very pleased with it I have a mixed collection of ww2 German items but this is my first buckle and belt. It's a late war unmarked overhoff &

?

Hey guys, take a look at post #19 on page 2 of this thread. You will see OLC marking on a belt hook/catch:

Buckle and Belt characteristics, originals & fakes

Cheers - and Happy New Year

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.
    P
    Many

This makes sense on the manufacture, metal and leather goods makers are usually quite separate enterprises.

?

Here is a unmarked Overhoff and a painted steel catch with the diamond. The belt is marked with a small RBN numbers. Adding another that looks like it was painted green. Last one is a loose tropical Overhoff catch for a web belt. Lots of catches are marked were you can't tell the maker once it has been seen to the belt.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.   Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.  

Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.   Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.  

Hi kirby, that's a nice set I have looked for a similar belt online but no luck as yet, hopefully I will come across one in the future, seems many buckles for sale but not so many belts, were the SS buckles ever found with tabs?

Quote by Johndevon View Post
    Hi kirby, that's a nice set I have looked for a similar belt online but no luck as yet, hopefully I will come across one in the future, seems many buckles for sale but not so many belts, were the SS buckles ever found with tabs?
    Hello,

in principle no SS buckle was delivered with tab !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Thanks Marcus, I did wonder if that was the case as I've never seen one

Cheers john

?

Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello,

in principle no SS buckle was delivered with tab !
    I agree with Marcus... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Johndevon View Post
    You do sometimes see them with tabs on that were put on period off another buckle to act as support but as Markus has stated none were ever issued with a tab
    Ben

Good info, thx guys, great thread.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6