Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.

Article about: So the belt and buckle arrived today and I'm very pleased with it I have a mixed collection of ww2 German items but this is my first buckle and belt. It's a late war unmarked overhoff &

Default Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.

So the belt and buckle arrived today and I'm very pleased with it I have a mixed collection of ww2 German items but this is my first buckle and belt. It's a late war unmarked overhoff & cie the belt I received was not the one originally shown and is in much better condition it's also marked what looks like werkea elelefe? 1935 with a B underneath the fold over if anybody can provide any information on this I would be very great full . Also scratched into the back of the belt are the words falaise gap and next to this killing ground if not period it's been there a long time. Here's some pics for you all.

Cheers John Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.   Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Its here! Overhoff & cie buckle and belt.
    P
    Many

Sorry about some of the pics

Hello,

a nice unmarked Overhoff later steel buckle .

The belt is from Reichswehr with typical nickelsilver hook datet 1935 !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Once again really sorry about the pics I'm using my daughters iPad and I clearly CANT use it

Many thanks Markus would this belt have been used by the SS? Or is this mismatched . The belt that was supposed to come with it had been shortened and was in rough condition and non maker marked

Cheers John

Fine buckle, I like the patina, great character! ;-)

Thanks I got a great deal on the set so I'm really happy with it

Hi John, still not had that email you sent, got a notification but no attachments? I concur with Markus, belt is Weimar era, in ref to what is carved into it hard to tell to be honest, could have been done by the captor or done post war/recent to try and raise the value
    Ben

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast