Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Late War Overhoff & Cie

Article about: Guys, I posted this a few days ago, so if I maybe allowed to let folks know by posting here (?), this post is heads to let buckle loving members know ;-) I'm trying to pay some car related b

Default Late War Overhoff & Cie

Guys, I posted this a few days ago, so if I maybe allowed to let folks know by posting here (?), this post is a heads to let buckle loving members know ;-)

I'm trying to pay some car related bills... so get this one before I come to my senses and change my mind. I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't need the money.

Righteous Late War Overhoff & Cie SS Enlisted Man Buckle/Belt, Late War, REAL Nice!!! - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

And if I maybe also allowed to mention this here, I have a few other belts and buckles on the chopping block. Here's a group shot of the other ones, I'll probably part with parting with the late war Heer set, the Luft set (has the belt it came with, which is rare!), the Polizei set, and the early 60mm officer double claw belt. In the spirit of this forum, I'd like to see them go to good homes, so PM me if you are interested. Everything is real, well marked and vetted here, although some of the threads may be very old.

Thx everyone, and hope you are keeping well ;-)

Late War Overhoff & Cie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late War Overhoff & Cie
    P
    Many