Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help! SS buckles real?

Article about: Hey guys, I have the opportunity to trade a few items for these buckles but I cannot verify if they are real. They look old enough but I usually stay away from SS items because of so many fa

Default Need help! SS buckles real?

Hey guys, I have the opportunity to trade a few items for these buckles but I cannot verify if they are real. They look old enough but I usually stay away from SS items because of so many fakes. Thanks for any help you can offer on these.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help!  SS buckles real?   Need help!  SS buckles real?  

Need help!  SS buckles real?   Need help!  SS buckles real?  

Attached Images Attached Images Need help!  SS buckles real?  Need help!  SS buckles real? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help!  SS buckles real?
    P
    Many

Default cont

Maybe better pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help!  SS buckles real?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Need help!  SS buckles real?  Need help!  SS buckles real? 

?

I have never seen these type of markings on a buckle / hook.. A first for me..
    If .... Deemed....... Correct....... I will humbly apologize... But ...Not for me... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Look in the fake SS officers sticky thread and you'll find this very bad fake.

I have moved this thread to the SS buckle sub forum. The officer buckle is definitely a fake with incorrect location for stamps
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Also the SS EM buckle is fake

I think the SS EM is a classic V-chest fake and "aged" with acid or something... and the prongs look wrong

Tell the other guy that you can trade him a cup of coffee for this buckles, always good to have fakes for education and comparing to originals.

Everyone is correct, both the buckles are garbage, if you look under the relevant fake thread they are all in there
    Ben

Hello,

all guys are right here !

Both fake and not the best !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Well thanks for the help guys. I suppose that's why I stay away from SS stuff

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast