Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New pieces from yesterday

Article about: Hi Gent's, I had a good saturday at the annual military show. You must forgive me for my photo's at this moment i am too cheap to buy a new \\$100 camera that can take nice pictures but I don'

Default New pieces from yesterday

Hi Gent's, I had a good saturday at the annual military show. You must forgive me for my photo's at this moment i am too cheap to buy a new $100 camera that can take nice pictures but I don't mind spending the money on a worth while collectible piece A new camera i promise will come soon.

Soon to come will be my SS/Double decal German steel helmet transitional helmet helmet. I will post pictures as soon as it arrives.

Ty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New pieces from yesterday   New pieces from yesterday  

New pieces from yesterday   New pieces from yesterday  

New pieces from yesterday   New pieces from yesterday  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New pieces from yesterday
    P
    Many

Default Re: New pieces from yesterday

Ty sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the buckle is a fake, have a look in the fakes thread, you will find quite a few like yours in there
    Ben

Hi Ty, I am really sorry but the Krim shield is a fake too. These were first made around 1980 and are good fake made by Johannes Floch. I know, I bought one back then for £20.

Here it is.

Please show the back and that of the Kuban please. I am concerned about that one too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New pieces from yesterday   New pieces from yesterday  

Ah crap, well thanks guys.

I contacted the seller to who sold me the buckle and said he would gladly refund my money or trade for a good one so i'm not too worried about it.

Thanks ade of your input on the shield. You too are correct on that one. I have an original without the backing and the fake one is made of different metal composition along with details.
    rgrds. Ty