Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Nice ss belt and buckle finding !!!!!

Article about: hallo, this is my last purchase; the belt was finding in a old house in North of Italy (Udine) with other SS belt-buckle (the other has alluminium bukle). Probabily the two bel-buckle were l

?

Default Nice ss belt and buckle finding !!!!!

hallo, this is my last purchase; the belt was finding in a old house in North of Italy (Udine) with other SS belt-buckle (the other has alluminium bukle).
    Probabily the two bel-buckle were leave by the SS soldier during last war retreat .
    It has a good patina and still nice details !!!
    i don't know the producer but some friend told me that it's an "Overhoff" buckle.
    Leather is marked 1941 and hook "PM 1940"

I hope you like it !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nice ss  belt and buckle finding !!!!!   Nice ss  belt and buckle finding !!!!!  

Nice ss  belt and buckle finding !!!!!   Nice ss  belt and buckle finding !!!!!  

Last edited by Felix2; 10-04-2011 at 05:11 PM. Reason: error

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nice ss  belt and buckle finding !!!!!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Nice ss belt and buckle finding !!!!!

pictures?

?

Sorry Andrews...I post the picture now !!

Hello,

it is a late war Overhoff unmarked .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello,

it is a late war Overhoff unmarked .
    Thank you Markus !!!
    It's most rare aluminium buckle or steel bukle ??'
    Last edited by Felix2; 10-04-2011 at 05:39 PM. Reason: error

Felix, welcome to the forum, you have a nice late war steel buckle by Overhoff, the belt is not SS but still original and very nice, good find
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Felix, welcome to the forum, you have a nice late war steel buckle by Overhoff, the belt is not SS but still original and very nice, good find
    Thank you Ben,
    it's important that belt is original to the bukle and not added 5 days ago....!!!

I' forgot to "introduce myself" on the forum room ...!
    Sorry.

I'm an old member of this Forum but...........I had left the Forum some years ago !!!

Felix, very hard to find a belt and buckle that has been together from the start so to speak, it needs good documentation to prove/show they have always/mostly been together from issue
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Felix, very hard to find a belt and buckle that has been together from the start so to speak, it needs good documentation to prove/show they have always/mostly been together from issue
    Yes I know, but this set has a good chance, if not from the start, I believe from war period!
    Felix

Hello,

in my opinion it is more a aspect of condition by SS buckles .

Also it comes with more seldom markermarks .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175