Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Opinions before I buy please.

Article about: Hi I'm looking at buying this unmarked SS belt and buckle and would like to ask your experienced opinions before i do. I understand there are many fakes around and really don't want to get r

Replied to your PM John

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks Ben just emailed you some pictures

As others smarter than me said "run away"... anytime you say SS buckle and "good deal" in the same sentence, you're probably about to get fleeced, so it is not a "good deal" except for the seller... ;-(

The stickies can be a little bit complicated for the novice, but thx to Ben and others, the info is all there.

Quote by Larboard View Post

The stickies can be a little bit complicated for the novice, but thx to Ben and others, the info is all there.
    Guys, all you have to do is use your eyes and compare

So I've now managed to find my first SS buckle and belt will post some pics when it arrives . Many thanks Ben for confirming it was a good one the stickies really helped me and I would advise anyone who is a complete novice when it comes to the SS buckles like me to spend as much time possible looking through the relative threads. Anybody currently searching there's a late war unmarked overhoff buckle and belt on at a reasonable price also anybody into police buckles? Minty GH.osang matching buckle and tab on I was very tempted . Thanks guys for your comments and advice much appreciated

You have done all things right!

Make sure to post some nice pics when you get it, and do consider joining the site, it's not much money for what is here in return, priceless information and great camaraderie among like minded collectors

I'm definitely going to join such a great source of information and knowledgable advice without the help of this forum I would have found it almost impossible to guarantee the buckle I chose myself was ok. Can't wait to get it in hand now will put some pics on for you all to see, she isn't a minty example but she's original thanks guys

Original is everything.

Minty is nice for some items, especially cloth I think. On some other items, that been there look really does it for me.

Honest wear, as they say ;-)

Definitely I have an m35 single decal heer helmet which is salty but has that real combat vet look to it, it was one of the first things I owned when I started collecting if these items could only tell there story! Must admit I tend to go for that been there look over something minty also my budget keeps me well away from shiny things

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast