Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions on this SS belt and buckle

Article about: Good one Jim lol

Default Opinions on this SS belt and buckle

Well I have been looking through through the fake buckle data base and I would like to put this up for sale if it is legitimate.I have an excellent reputation in the past,for honesty,descriptions and delivery of items. I dont want to ruin that. my father has had this for quite awhile,not to mention some other REAL collectible itemsif its not legit,I will put it in the database here.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this SS belt and buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Opinions on this SS belt and buckle

Looks all good to me...

Looks good to me, 36/42 type 3 as per Jean Pierre Redeuilh classification, just to confirm some thing, does it have a downward stroke on the "3"?
    Ben

THANKS ! it seemed correct from what I have learned recently,much thanks to this great forum!

Ben,I am going to pull it out and check the "3" I have some other items that I am going to be listing here for sale and would like some reassurance on,all from my dads collection.we will make a donation to the forum,upon any sales.unfortunately he has fallen on hard times,hence why I am trying to help him out.long story ...he has some gorgeous lugers(about 9 of em!, all mint too) theres a luft retirement badge and two chained SS daggers,a complete navy dagger set up and a complete late model luft dagger set up. some real nice stuff and it all seems legit from what I have gleaned so far.most of it was picked up in the early 80's....not that fakes did not float around then !!!

?

Ben , look at the first photo on enlarge, the "3" does have a downward stroke, what do you think about the "SS" Marking

Dave, SS markings quite normal for this buckle, I like the buckle and looks in very good condition
    Ben

Good to see some MASSIVE photo's! I know nothing about SS belts and buckles... yet ( still working through Heer Combat types ) but this looks minty!

the 3 is down turned on the top. the belt is a fabulous shape too, with no cracking,just some normal scuffs and appears to be the original finish. you should see my dads pistol collection!

Quote by Isle of Wighter View Post
    Good to see some MASSIVE photo's! I know nothing about SS belts and buckles... yet ( still working through Heer Combat types ) but this looks minty!
    Jim, if you want to learn looks at the M4 makers list and SS makers list, it has alot of info in it, also have a look at this thread, it will help a novice buckle collector:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-...ls-fakes-5102/
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Jim, if you want to learn looks at the M4 makers list and SS makers list, it has alot of info in it, also have a look at this thread, it will help a novice buckle collector:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-...ls-fakes-5102/
    Iv'e been looking at that thread LOADS this past week mate. You have done a sterling job there, so much info and so accessible! I bought a B&N combat belt and buckle from John Brandon last week, so that's the maker I'm working on at the moment. I will post a few pics when I get a mo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast