Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Other Markings on SS Buckles

Article about: Ok Andreas we will wait for the pics as for the eagle it is an eagle nothing more nothing less

Default Re: SS Makers

Sorry Andreas but I dont see any of those markings, if anyone can see these markings can they please comment!

Thanks

Ben
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 12-30-2012 at 09:48 AM.
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Other Markings on SS Buckles
    P
    Many

look im not going to try and convince you guys that something is there(i see them and know they are there)but ill leave it at that.every time i try to share something interesting to the militaria world i always leave this site thinking im absallutly crazy as do the people that read my posts...??dont need that...good luck findind your stamps people they are there.good bye Andreas

Andreas, at the end of the day I can only comment on what I can see. For me it would be exciting if I could see these marks but I am not being awkward, I cannot honestly see anything, sorry mate!
    Ben

?

Hello All
    I think this totally unrelated thread might put things in perspective.....
    http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-hel...27/#post677463

Regards
    Brett

Other Markings on SS Buckleshere is another pic with the perfect drawing please compare to the original pic,just what i mean....people think im nuts....cool....NO WORRIES BEN!!! by the way your 131 buckle is from 1936 not 1935...cheers s lease compare to the og ic and see if you can see the 3 stamps yourself cheersOther Markings on SS Buckles
    hi ben just blew up the pic and drew over in Other Markings on SS Buckleswith a pencil in paint this is ecxactly when your markings are
    Last edited by andreasSS; 12-30-2012 at 11:52 AM.

if no one else can see these 3 stamps on one of their buckles within the next 7 days.ill deffinatly go to a phsycologist for the "circle diesese syndrome"promise..lol seriously!!!just rechecked my buckles and i dont even need a manifiing glass....if no one finds such a stamp on one of thier ss buckles within the next 7 days i will gladly cancell my account and leave this forum and never come back.thats a promise!!!!!!!.i wish ben and everone else a happy new year from Australia best regards Andreas Schenk
    Last edited by andreasSS; 12-30-2012 at 12:04 PM.

irishcelt1916
    ?

Unmarked steel SS buckle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Other Markings on SS Buckles   Other Markings on SS Buckles  

Other Markings on SS Bucklesthis buckle is stamped 36/43 so its from 1943 just post pics and ill tell you what iot says now compare to the og pic and find the stamps your self!!!Other Markings on SS Buckles PS ACTUALY LOOKS MORE LIKE A 5 SO 1945???IF I HAD IT IN HAND I COULD TELL YOU IN A SECOND... just wanted to show everyone,this is EXACTLY WHAT YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR!! i would descibe them as etchings more than stamps...
    Last edited by andreasSS; 12-30-2012 at 04:36 AM.

In my opinion there is no such thing as an original ss buckle that is "unstamped" and you can call me crazy all you like... With an iq over 160 and 20/20 vision i get by.cheers i hope that helps,AND HOPEFULLY ONE DAY VERY SOON ALL THE PEOPLE THAT CALLED ME CRAZY OR DELUDED WILL HAVE TO SHUT UP AND EAT THIER WORDS....OR LACK OF VISION...CHEERS ANDREAS BY THE WAY THANKYOU FOR POSTING THAT PIC OF THE "UNMARKED " OVERHOFF FROM 1943....ITS THE BEST ONE OF THESE STAMPS IVE SEEN,THEY DONT GET ANY MORE BETTER THAN THAT ONE.. ive taken countless fotos in the past but the best way to see what your buckle is stamped with is in hand...so check your buckles you will not be dissapointed...

Andreas take it easy and relax. We are not like another forum where we will scrutinize and put down every word you say. Slow down a bit and we will all learn. If this is something that was never seen before then the truth will come to light. There is no rush and no time table. Relax This what makes this hobby so enjoyable is when something new that has not been seen. Some artifacts need to be proven if its a first time. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast