Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Other Markings on SS Buckles

Article about: Ok Andreas we will wait for the pics as for the eagle it is an eagle nothing more nothing less

Default Re: Other Markings on SS Buckles

I have looked at mine too. Sorry nothing......

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Other Markings on SS Buckles
    P
    Many

?

Mine too i cannot make out anything either !!!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

OK Guys let's continue here ;-)
    I'm opened to all things that shows EVIDENCES but I repeat: light can do some tricks also with "hawk vision" by the way in the GZM of Ben I've see something but...not what Andreas says This mean what? I don't really know, just for now...

Andrea
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Other Markings on SS Buckles  

Quote by andreasSS View Post
    Attachment 443949Attachment 443946hi yellow 12 just showing you what i see,ill post a few more pics but after that please cancell my account untill this gets "confirmed by an "expert is that buckel a 57 by chance?heres the first pic (i blew it up times 3 in paint and lined out what you should be looking for...here is the stamp on the left..BY THE WAY IM NOT A TIME WASTER OR FULL OF SHIT....JUST "EXTRAORDINARY" ACTUALY LOOKS LIKE 23 IF SUCH A MAKER EXISTS???
    Hello,

the number 57 is still known as marker . Also the 35 for date . But this is a late war steel belt ???????????????????????????????????????????????
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Other Markings on SS BucklesWell your second pic was better which is why i found 36 but the 35 might be 45 lots of corrosion HERE IS A PIC OF WHICH SHOULD SHOW THE RZM SYMBOL BUT WITH THE AMOUNT OF AINT FLAKING AND CORROSION I WONT EVEN ATTEMPT IT..Other Markings on SS Buckles

If you cant find the stamps post 2 pics one of each side prefferably nickle plated(easiest to read) or metal but no corosion or paint flacking and ill post pics asap.takes me about 5 mins to process 2 pics,desent lamp not too strong and no flash please...(macro close up would be good)moderatores can cancell my account wenn ever they wish,im no time waster,just reinstate me once an expert confirms this!cheers

Quote by David North View Post
    Well, much to the horror and utter disbelief of my decidedly pragmatic Chinese partner, I have just spent the last hour or so thoroughly examining a sample batch of around 20 nickle silver SS buckles.

David
    I am pleased you have said that David, I have had Val looking at the buckles with me trying to spot the marks
    Ben

Quote by andreasSS View Post
    moderatores can cancell my account wenn ever they wish,im no time waster,just reinstate me once an expert confirms this!cheers
    No need Andreas, a forum is for opinions, this is your opinion, if guys want to comment on a thread then fine, its open discussion, stay around and learn, and post your SS buckles, also try and find a way of getting pictures of these marks so we can all learn
    Ben

someone like me that isnt known has no say,an expert with pull needs to confirm this....there are thousands of ss buckle collectors but only a handfull of "real ss buckle experts" in thgis world..best regards andreas i guess ill be checking myself in...lol but you know where i stand on this topic ben,will wait till someone with CREDABILITY confirms this as im done.cheers andreas ps everyone has the right to thier own opinion and i truly do respect everyone elses..only time will tell.cheers

Just been messing with the hue and colour spectrums ect to try and get better images
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Other Markings on SS Buckles   Other Markings on SS Buckles  

Ben

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast