Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Please help, beatings ss on the buckle?

Article about: Hello colleagues what exactly a brace know that the water police but these beatings SS officer could feel was reorganized into the SS? please help in deciphering the buckles, are the remnant

?

The buckle is just an SS marked Police Officers buckle. It is the only Police buckle I know off with SS markings. The patina may make it look gold toned but it is a silver buckle. It is rarer than some SS officers buckles but it's value is far less than a true SS officers buckle. I would value one of these at 1.5-2 x a standard Police Officers buckle in the same condition.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help, beatings ss on the buckle?
    P
    Many

Polish sory is the need to translate, can not find in English

Quote by kirby View Post
    The buckle is just an SS marked Police Officers buckle. It is the only Police buckle I know off with SS markings. The patina may make it look gold toned but it is a silver buckle. It is rarer than some SS officers buckles but it's value is far less than a true SS officers buckle. I would value one of these at 1.5-2 x a standard Police Officers buckle in the same condition.
    This means that there is more wartawięcej or less of the officers? I do not understand 1.5 - 2?

?

I mean a SS marked Police officer is worth 50% to as much as double the value of a non SS marked buckle.

Quote by kirby View Post
    I mean a SS marked Police officer is worth 50% to as much as double the value of a non SS marked buckle.
    I can not quite understand? This mine is more expensive than a standard ss?

?

No. Worth more than standard Police.

SS marked Police = worth 2 Unmarked Police
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

In the UK a 257 marked officer police buckle is not far of the same price as a SS officers buckle, they are just so hard to get hold of its unreal
    Ben

Hello after work, sory I did not do pics of other clips, I have but just in front of Can I send? I do not have a good camera, with respect to this police ss how would you valued it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3