Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please Help with this Belt Buckle

Article about: Hi, A friend of mine is selling this buckle. I am trying to get information about it for him. Any help is appreciated. He got it from his grandfather. He was not sure if it was polished or n

Default Please Help with this Belt Buckle

Hi,
    A friend of mine is selling this buckle.
    I am trying to get information about it for him.
    Any help is appreciated.
    He got it from his grandfather.
    He was not sure if it was polished or not.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please Help with this Belt Buckle   Please Help with this Belt Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please Help with this Belt Buckle
    P
    Many

He also has this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please Help with this Belt Buckle   Please Help with this Belt Buckle  

Buckle is fine, nice nickel Overhoff made one

- - ------- - -

Second buckle I am not a fan of, never seen a SA Officer buckle
    Ben

Hello,

the SS is the most common variation from Overhoff .

Finish is perfect original .

The second buckle is a SA high leaders buckle but not shure about originality .......

It looks like design from Assmann but why it is not marked ?
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Here are a few more photos.

?

Is there any photographic evidence this pattern was worn by SA High Leaders. Flipping through some of my book Leaders seem to wear a Double Claw buckle. The normal pattern SA High Leader was only worn on a Brocade. Was this a early pattern only used on a Brocade?

The SA officer I have never in all my years of collecting. It not in any books or references. I am not saying they don't exist but for me unless I can prove/see/document a buckle how can you comment on it. So for me a SA/NSKK roundel attached to a officer buckle of some sort, a made up piece. Hopefully I am wrong and you have a unique piece
    Ben

?

Check out Angolia pages 156-157. There is a photo of Hitler with a Brocade belt. I can't tell what kind of round buckle is on the Brocade. With all the photos of Hitler there should be shot that shows the details.
    Last edited by kirby; 09-12-2017 at 12:54 PM. Reason: ...

I will post better photos as I will have it in hand on Friday.
    If it helps any, it is not magnetic (meaning a magnet will not stick to it) anywhere on the entire buckle.

I don't think better pics are going to make any difference, it is what is it is, unless we get pictures, catalogues or anything to show one in wear.
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast