Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Question about Waffen SS koppelschloss

Article about: Sorry if this question has been posted before, i did a search of the forum but could not find anything. Were there any 2 piece Waffen SS enlisted men buckles produced? there is a dealer here

Default Question about Waffen SS koppelschloss

Sorry if this question has been posted before, i did a search of the forum but could not find anything.
    Were there any 2 piece Waffen SS enlisted men buckles produced? there is a dealer here in the northwest who has one and is adamant it is genuine.
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Question about Waffen SS koppelschloss

The answer is no and tell the dealer "its says good year on my tires but its not been so far" I have met dealers in Leeds who had a table full of fakes and we nearly got to blows over them. I have never seen one in my time collecting buckles, I would love to see pictures of it if he is that adamant !!!
    Ben

Thanks very much for that. The next time i'm there i'll ask if i can get a photo if some poor sod hasn't bought it, i don't want to name and shame as the guy has a pretty good reputation from what i've heard.
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

No probs, but if possible I would like a picture of it to put in the fake SS thread to warn others
    Ben

I'll see what i can do!....

Hello,

greatings to the dealer ....he's a little bit air dried ;O)
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

I looked at the buckle in the display case and had to do a double take, part of one wing on the eagle was missing, the dealer said it was a shame it had broken and went on tell me about it being a 2 piece buckle!...