Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Real buckle with a fake stamp?

Article about: Hi, i recently acquired this belt buckle in a gun trade with a couple other items i posted in the correct section. Here is the deal, the guy said its a genuine buckle, somebody put a wrong s

Default Real buckle with a fake stamp?

Hi,

i recently acquired this belt buckle in a gun trade with a couple other items i posted in the correct section.

Here is the deal, the guy said its a genuine buckle, somebody put a wrong stamp on?! I dont know about that. Non the less a cool item i enjoy having.

Before the trade i had no intention at all to collect anything of that matter and i was going to sell everything immediately to fund a new hunting toy.

Now im addicted and hunting season is far away. . Luckily im in Germany for the next couple of months before i head back to MI.

Thanks in advance for every info on my buckle.
    Im eager to learn about my collectibles and cant wait for the next antique market.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real buckle with a fake stamp?   Real buckle with a fake stamp?  

Real buckle with a fake stamp?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real buckle with a fake stamp?
    P
    Many

Hello mate and welcome, I am afraid the buckle is a Tony Oliver fake, the initials and number on the buckle are his own initials and UK phone number, sorry
    Ben

Thanks for the quick reply. Thats what the guy said too. But there is no way that the buckle is real and just the stamps are wrong?

Im an absolute newbee, so i apologize for stupid questions.

If its a total fake, its ok too. I dont wanna sell the stuff anymore, i gain much more enjoyment out of collecting and learning.

There is no way on earth mate, 100000000% fake
    Ben

Allright. I ended up with a whole load of fake items.
    Still gave me enough thrill and enjoyment to get me into collecting.
    A win afterall. All i need now is one real item to start my collection. lol

clever man Tony Oliver,you want he made,done a lot of film work too,I think all the german vehicles in the Dirty Dozen were his.to name 1 film.