Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Real or fake ?

Article about: Here we go again..

?

Default Real or fake ?

Here we go again..Real or fake ?Real or fake ?Real or fake ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or fake ?
    P
    Many

The detail of the swaz, crispness etc, looks very 'blurred', IMHO, maybe, one to avoid ?
    Regards
    Paul

?

Thank you very much,for your answer.I have not a lot of money....for ,high end , stuff.The only thing i want is a real/good one.W ss buckles its a real minefield with fakes i think.Wkr Pat

Dav
    ?

Quote by Daarom View Post
    Thank you very much,for your answer.I have not a lot of money....for ,high end , stuff.The only thing i want is a real/good one.W ss buckles its a real minefield with fakes i think.Wkr Pat
    You're going to struggle to find a real one if you don't have much money. A real SS Buckle is 400+ euro. I suppose you could go for a relic condition one but it's hard to tell if they're real or not.

Have to agree with Dav's comment. SS stuff isn't a good place to start if you're on a budget. By all means, if you're willing to save up and take your time, you are perfectly capable of landing a good SS belt buckle. It'll just be hard to find an authentic one for a reasonable markup.

B.B.

Another artificially aged cast fake buckle

?

Guys i understand you very well.I like your answers.Yes i was looking for a ground relic w ss buckle.Because for the lower price.Wkr Pat

both false

Quote by Dav View Post
    You're going to struggle to find a real one if you don't have much money. A real SS Buckle is 400+ euro. I suppose you could go for a relic condition one but it's hard to tell if they're real or not.
    The regular ones in aluminum I am selling in very good condition are even at 800 Euros.