Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Rzm 822/37

Article about: Hello, i found this picture . Is it revolution for marker or questionable

Question Rzm 822/37

Hello,

i found this picture . Is it revolution for marker or questionable

Rzm 822/37
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rzm 822/37
    P
    Many

Default Re: Rzm 822/37

Mmmm it would throw a spanner in the works lol where is it from Markus? Are there any more pics of the tag, it would re write a few book if it turned out to be Dicke and not Seiper!!!! Let watch and see what happens!
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Mmmm it would throw a spanner in the works lol where is it from Markus? Are there any more pics of the tag, it would re write a few book if it turned out to be Dicke and not Seiper!!!! Let watch and see what happens!

Hello Ben ,

let see here :

The Collector's Guild
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

Well the buckle is good, tag looks ok, I wonder if the staples are genuine/period?
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Well the buckle is good, tag looks ok, I wonder if the staples are genuine/period?

Hello,

another idea is the postsleeve and prongs are remounted with tag , but only a idea ?!?
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

?

Interesting thread. I searched on WAF and found that 10+ years ago collectors thought 822 was Dicke. JP said this was based on one M4/22 tagged buckle like yours. In a April 2004 thread JP laid out a reasonable argument the maker was Seiper and Dicke might have been a supplier.

?

Hello?

With all due respect but I can't believe that you old hand guys really think about Dicke as for the maker of 822 marked SS buckles!

I would say it is more than clear that Sieper is responsible for 822 marked buckles! The key for this cognition is still the flat back injection molded buckle by Sieper.

Please take a look at the shown buckle. It shows clearly signs of wear and a tag makes absolutely no sense in that case. Apart from that how easy to replace staples! You'll need not even a tool but just your fingernails. If you ask me, someone married a Sieper buckle with a Dicke tag from a police buckle. I assume this buckle is from Marc V. former collection and it is probably responsible for the 822- Dicke saga.

Sorry for my direct words, but I assume you know me already for that.

Best,
    Guido

I did not like the staples anyway Guido, but a police tag pinned to this makes sense Mate you are German, you are allowed direct words
    Ben

?

When I started collecting buckles there was the first edition of Belt Buckles and Brocades by Angolia and not much else. The Internet and forums give us so much more information that wasn't in the early references. When I purchased my SS 36/43 I pulled up an old thread from 2004 and found out even big time collectors like Marc V didn't know this buckle existed till 10-12 years ago. On WFA I found an Steel SS buckle marked RZM m4/27. Most likely a factory mistake. JP also showed a steel SS buckle marked with a Overhoff diamond. The gold SS officers buckle at the SOS was the first one of those I had ever seen. Even old time collectors can learn new stuff.