Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SA Wehrmannschaften belt buckle

Article about: Need some advice from some professionals. Is this original or just a high quality reproduction? I viewed the main thread discussing this particular belt buckle, and after viewing, I'm leanin

Default SA Wehrmannschaften belt buckle

Need some advice from some professionals. Is this original or just a high quality reproduction? I viewed the main thread discussing this particular belt buckle, and after viewing, I'm leaning towards a reproduction, but just wanted to get a second opinion from the experts. I appreciate any help!

-warhawk-
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Wehrmannschaften belt buckle   SA Wehrmannschaften belt buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Wehrmannschaften belt buckle
    P
    Many

The pics are not very good but look ok to me. Also these are not SS buckle political buckles.
    Ben

Hello,

must say from this pics it's not the quality i need to say it's a good one Ben !

Look the post sleeeve ............

Would please see better pictures ......
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

I'll post some better pictures later.

I believe it's the same high quality reproduction seen in the link below.

German SA Belt Buckle - Superior - Epic Militaria

Anyone else have any ideas?

IMO the buckle is a cast fake, because of the buckle peebled obverse surface and the lack of the typical wing die flaw

I think better pics would be good, I looked at the flaw in the wing. for me it looks like its there, compare to this one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Wehrmannschaften belt buckle  
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I think better pics would be good, I looked at the flaw in the wing. for me it looks like its there, compare to this one
    Can be, but best pics are needed

?

Here a couple of good ones. One with the factory finish, the other one in worn condition. Quality photos are needed. I wouldn't buy the buckle based on these photos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Wehrmannschaften belt buckle   SA Wehrmannschaften belt buckle  

?

Has the odd curvature on the catch of a known fake IMO..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Lack of detail in the RZM mark and the curvature on the catch of a known fake
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Wehrmannschaften belt buckle  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast