Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

saw this ss belt buckle for sale on a site, what do you think?

Article about: j

?

Default saw this ss belt buckle for sale on a site, what do you think?

saw this ss belt buckle for sale on a site, what do you think? saw this ss belt buckle for sale on a site, what do you think?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement saw this ss belt buckle for sale on a site, what do you think?
    P
    Many

You might want to brush up on your manners a bit, a please and thank once in a while you will go a long way to getting you more response.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Amko78, This book contains information... If you don't have a copy buy one, if you have a copy read it and study here with the search engine... G
    Attached Images Attached Images saw this ss belt buckle for sale on a site, what do you think? 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

thanks for all help

?

thanks for the tip, probably buy the book, so i don't have to ask here at all times

but I know there are many talented people here and it feels safe with your response
    thank you again for all the help

/Amko78

Common v chest fake
    Ben

?

Quote by Amko78 View Post
    thanks for the tip, probably buy the book, so i don't have to ask here at all times

but I know there are many talented people here and it feels safe with your response
    thank you again for all the help

/Amko78
    Amko78, Asking is okay, but learning is much more rewarding when you can identify buckles with some degree of knowledge. Study here and take in as much as you can.. You'll be surprised how quickly you catch on if you apply yourself and try. Sincerely.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Amko78, Asking is okay, but learning is much more rewarding when you can identify buckles with some degree of knowledge. Study here and take in as much as you can.. You'll be surprised how quickly you catch on if you apply yourself and try. Sincerely.. G
    Well said G!

Ask away...but do your homework first.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

The forums are really a better source of information than any of the buckle reference books. There hasn’t been a new English language buckle book in 10+ years. JP’s UltimateSS buckles to collect thread will be vastly better than any of the books.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast