Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sos ss

Article about: Here is the three SS buckles I got a the SOS last week. First is a scarce steel JFS. I have wanted one of these for a long time but these are scarce. The second is a unmarked nickel fat ches

?

Here's the three SS buckles I got at the SOS last week. First is a scarce steel JFS. I have wanted one of these for a long time. The second is a unmarked nickel fat chest. The third is a unmarked late war Overhoff. I have one of these but this one is nicer. I also have a very nice belt with a RBN stamp and a silver painted Overhoff marked catch this buckle should work nicely with.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sos ss   Sos ss  

Sos ss   Sos ss  

Sos ss   Sos ss  

Sos ss  
    Last edited by kirby; 03-08-2015 at 03:34 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sos ss
    P
    Many

Three nice buckles Kirby,especially if they were cheap
    Ben

?

None of them were cheap but I was happy with the prices.
    Last edited by kirby; 03-08-2015 at 03:34 AM.

?

Nice

?

Very nice buckles Kirby, and I hope to add an SS buckle to my collection someday

Hello,

very nice buckles .

Specialy the "fat eagle" looks fine !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

A succesful addition , you re just lucky Kirby . Please , could you tell us about the last SOS ?

?

OK an SOS report. I have gone 9 of the last ten year. It is always a good time and I usually pick up some nice items for my collection. The show has almost 2000 tables. No matter what you collect you should be able to find some nice items for your collection. As far a buckles I would guess there's always 2000-3000. There is lots of the common stuff. As far as rare stuff I only saw 2 Postschutz buckles and a few Bahnschutz. There was a lot of nice SS buckles. I looked at more nickel SS buckles than any SOS I can remember. Lots of common O&C ges gesch, a 63, 24, 2 fat chest a 36/35. Lots of aluminum SS some good some cast fake. I found a couple I wanted but I couldn't get a acceptable price. There was a good selection of SS officers buckles aluminum and zinc. Wolf Harden had a gold finished aluminum SS officers buckle. I don't think it was the same buckle Gottlieb had last year. It seemed like it had less finish.
    Last edited by kirby; 08-17-2015 at 06:27 PM.

Very nice additions to your collection!, I like the JFS buckle
    Best regards
    Iván

?

The JFS is also my favorite of the three. I got a good deal on it because it had been painted green. I was sure the paint wasn't period so I removed the it and was please that most of the silver paint remained on the reverse and there was still about 30% on the front. Here is the buckle as I purchased it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sos ss   Sos ss  

Sos ss   Sos ss