Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

ss 155/43

Article about: picked this up at preston fair yesterday at a really nice sscroogey price infact that good a price it had me worried,,, rgds Dave

?

Default ss 155/43

picked this up at preston fair yesterday at a really nice sscroogey price infact that good a price it had me worried,,, rgds Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss 155/43   ss 155/43  

ss 155/43   ss 155/43  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss 155/43
    P
    Many

Default Re: ss 155/43

The Scrooge Meister strikes again, another good pick up And no doubt for pennies knowing you Dave lol
    Ben

ian
    ?

it would be nice ,, if your description would have said bucle first cos some of us dont understand the numbers
    cheers ian

Hello,

lovely buckle

ss 155/43
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Quote by ian View Post
    it would be nice ,, if your description would have said bucle first cos some of us dont understand the numbers
    cheers ian
    sorry Ian, will do next time but thought with it being posted in buckle forum ;-) thanks guys for the nice replies and glad you liked it, Hi Ben you guessed right it was a really good price and it didnt have to shout too loud to me to buy it :-)) cheers Dave