Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

SS Belt Buckle Real or fake ?

Article about: Hey guys this is my first post and I wanted to buy an SS belt buckle I saw online but I'm not sure if its fake so I would appreciate some help! (The person selling the buckle painted over th

Question SS Belt Buckle Real or fake ?

Hey guys this is my first post and I wanted to buy an SS belt buckle I saw online but I'm not sure if its fake so I would appreciate some help! (The person selling the buckle painted over the swastikas but I'm sure that they are there)

SS Belt Buckle Real or fake ? SS Belt Buckle Real or fake ? SS Belt Buckle Real or fake ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Belt Buckle Real or fake ?
    P
    Many

I believe this one is fake..

I can't make out too clearly the manufacturers marks but it doesn't look right...

Look at these links to see the similarities.... in fake 36/42 RZM Marked SS buckles and Originals..

SS buckle RZM 36/42

SS EM 36/42 Original v Fake

Smitty

It looks poorly constructed IMHO. Pics are poor but all of the details are bad from what is provided.
    John

Thank you very much Smitty and John, I closely looked and compared them and realised that It's a fake one. How do I move this to the fake SS thread?

MAP
    ?

Quote by Collectioner2609 View Post
    Thank you very much Smitty and John, I closely looked and compared them and realised that It's a fake one. How do I move this to the fake SS thread?
    If a Mod thinks it's necessary he will move it. Nothing to worry about
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The buckle is indeed a fake, the thread is fine where it is thanks for posting
    Ben

Collectioner,,

You did good by having members here authenticate the buckle prior to purchase. Out of curiosity, what was the sellers asking price for this buckle and was the seller from a reputable auction house or something similar that would have offered a money back guarantee?

It is always good to keep members informed of what items are out there and what to be cautious of...

Smitty

The asking price was surprisingly about 40€, the seller is from an online-marketplace and it has his phone number verified which means that they would have dealt with any issues if there were any.

Note the fakers are making alterations, putting a notch in the catch like on some originals
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Belt Buckle Real or fake ?  
    Ben