Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS belt buckle is it real? got to meet someone today so need answere please!!!

Article about: THis guy is selling this lot for 250. I don't know ss buckles, im more interested in the bayonet. its a matching asw44. anyways whats the thoughts on the buckle? I don't collect ss stuff Ann

Default SS belt buckle is it real? got to meet someone today so need answere please!!!

THis guy is selling this lot for 250. I don't know ss buckles, im more interested in the bayonet. its a matching asw44. anyways whats the thoughts on the buckle? I don't collect ss stuffSS belt buckle is it real? got to meet someone today so need answere please!!!SS belt buckle is it real? got to meet someone today so need answere please!!!SS belt buckle is it real? got to meet someone today so need answere please!!!SS belt buckle is it real? got to meet someone today so need answere please!!!SS belt buckle is it real? got to meet someone today so need answere please!!!SS belt buckle is it real? got to meet someone today so need answere please!!!SS belt buckle is it real? got to meet someone today so need answere please!!!SS belt buckle is it real? got to meet someone today so need answere please!!!SS belt buckle is it real? got to meet someone today so need answere please!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS belt buckle is it real? got to meet someone today so need answere please!!!
    P
    Many

Hello,

set is absolutely o.k.

buckle is a late war Overhoff steel .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Hell, for $250, you got a good price on the bayonet and the buckle is FREE! Very nice bayo! Please be sure and post it in the K98 section when you get it!

Jim

?

A very good deal at $250. The belt and buckle are worth more than that a you get a free K 98. Are matching ### K98 in this condition bring $250? I don't usually collect them but I have a couple of nice ones.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    A very good deal at $250. The belt and buckle are worth more than that a you get a free K 98. Are matching ### K98 in this condition bring $250? I don't usually collect them but I have a couple of nice ones.
    Matching numbers 84/98 bayonets in excellent and near mint condition regularly bring $250 plus.

Jim

yeah I bought it, I posted another post of actual good pictures. got it down lower in price. It was a steal.

?

Thanks I have a lot of bayonets but not many K98. The two I have I bought in the early 70's. I think they were $5 each or 2 for $8. They had boxes of them at a Army Surplus store.

the good old days. Before my time of collecting though

v/nice.

?

You did extremely well, congrats.
    Regards,
    John

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast