Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS belt buckle Schutzstaffel, GRUPPE WESTLAND 34 fantasy?

Article about: by gel65 Wow I had no idea that this style of belt buckle was produced during the war this is a first for me. Which is why guys, if you don't have any direct, relevant knowledge of a particu

Default SS belt buckle Schutzstaffel, GRUPPE WESTLAND 34 fantasy?

This buckle with swastika marked DEUMER and GRUPPE WESTLAND 34 may be original or some markers were added later? We have seen this buckle without markings.
    Thanks Collectors and moderators!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS belt buckle Schutzstaffel, GRUPPE WESTLAND 34 fantasy?   SS belt buckle Schutzstaffel, GRUPPE WESTLAND 34 fantasy?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS belt buckle Schutzstaffel, GRUPPE WESTLAND 34 fantasy?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS belt buckle Schutzstaffel, GRUPPE WESTLAND 34 fantasy?

Very sloppily done does not seem like TR to me, looks like this belt buckle has been messed with a lot

?

Very Interesting buckle. I like the construction off the buckle and the markings look a little like this buckle Marc Verstraete posted on WAF. I really don't know enough about these early buckles to give a thumbs up. You might want to put this on the SS uniform forum. A little history of the unit might let you know if it even existed when this buckle might have been used .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS belt buckle Schutzstaffel, GRUPPE WESTLAND 34 fantasy?   SS belt buckle Schutzstaffel, GRUPPE WESTLAND 34 fantasy?  

This is an original early supporter's buckle, and very rare at that...We've discussed these before on the Forum...Well done!
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images SS belt buckle Schutzstaffel, GRUPPE WESTLAND 34 fantasy? 

Quick question if I may; does this style of buckle have Any affiliation to the Schutzstaffel. Apologizes, but I am unfamiliar with this variant. Thank you.

There is speculation that these are early SA/SS "Kampfzeit" buckles used between 1925-30...
    The fact that these are unit-stamped (In the old Imperial manner) indicates that these were actually issued by the unit, and not necessarily privately purchased buckles...Deumer is often seen as the maker, others are merely marked DRGM...
    I look forward to other opinions, of course...
    cheers, Glenn

I think it is probably original and unique being manufactured in small series in 1925-1930 and belonged to a unit SA.
    Manufacturer of the famous Wilhelm Daumer Lüdenscheid.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS belt buckle Schutzstaffel, GRUPPE WESTLAND 34 fantasy?  

?

Wow I had no idea that this style of belt buckle was produced during the war this is a first for me. It is an extremely rare belt buckle

Quote by gel65 View Post
    Wow I had no idea that this style of belt buckle was produced during the war this is a first for me. It is an extremely rare belt buckle
    From what I've learned, just from this thread, it wasn't produced during the war. Seems they are saying the production only went from 1925-30.

?

I've never seen one before. Neat that its unit marked too. Looks like its a decent price.
    -Edit-

Does the price tag say 1900.? I thought it was 19.00! Hmm. Not so decent a price, I suppose

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast