Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Buckle 155/39 with belt has arrived!

Article about: Hello fellow collectors! It's a good day when new stuff shows up in the mail. Signed for this package this morning and I promised I would take some quick photos when I got it. My employees a

Default SS Buckle 155/39 with belt has arrived!

Hello fellow collectors!

It's a good day when new stuff shows up in the mail. Signed for this package this morning and I promised I would take some quick photos when I got it. My employees are confused why I dropped everything I was working on to take pictures of some old belt.

The first impression:
    Belt is old, has that old smell and feel to it. It's still in good shape and no major damage. The buckle also has an older feel to it. Doesn't have that new car feel or smell.

Let me know what you think, is it normal for the Assman eagles to have a slight "canted" wing? Or maybe its an illusion of mine.

Thanks!
    Cody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Buckle 155/39 with belt has arrived!   SS Buckle 155/39 with belt has arrived!  

SS Buckle 155/39 with belt has arrived!   SS Buckle 155/39 with belt has arrived!  

SS Buckle 155/39 with belt has arrived!   SS Buckle 155/39 with belt has arrived!  

SS Buckle 155/39 with belt has arrived!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Buckle 155/39 with belt has arrived!
    P
    Many

?

Interesting marking on the belt. I don't recall ever seeing it on leather. The mark is on chained M36 SS daggers and some SS swords.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    Interesting marking on the belt. I don't recall ever seeing it on leather. The mark is on chained M36 SS daggers and some SS swords.
    Could be my imagination but that looks like the Allach hallmark as well...

How's the buckle look is the biggest concern. I posted photos before in another thread that the seller posted and everyone seemed to give it a thumbs up.

The belt has age to it, I'll post some more photos of it in a few.

Some photos of wear and age of belt.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Buckle 155/39 with belt has arrived!   SS Buckle 155/39 with belt has arrived!  

looks a nice one.

Cody, have no fear the buckle is 10000000000% original, I would not have sent you the link to it if was not, both buckle and belt are fine The mark is unusual, I have never seen that either, does anyone know what it is?
    Ben

?

I am mobile but is the marking the SS stamped symbol above the 95 what your looking into? Yes...same as on a police degen I have. Looks to be the same size and shape of the one one my sword scabbard flange. Never seen it stamped into leather though. Again...mobile so sorry if I missed something. As been stated no worries at all about buckle. Great looker. Belt is nice as well. Wondering if the symbol was added later? Wait to see others thoughts as well. Nice Rig!!!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

With that mark could it be a SS issued belt then?
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    The mark is unusual, I have never seen that either, does anyone know what it is?
    The same mark can be seen stamped on the top of the throat of this scabbard, and the bottom of the langet of this sword. It is the runes inside a square with cropped corners.
    SS NCO Pack sword
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast