Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SS Buckle

Article about: Here are the rest of the pics Dave and you need the length of the buckle

Default Re: SS Buckle

Here are the rest of the pics Dave and you need the length of the buckle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41321b.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	120.5 KB 
ID:	505278   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41321d.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	505279  

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

BTW buckle should be over 64mm in length
    Ben

Thanks Ben, much appreciated. I'll send off an email now.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Thanks Ben, much appreciated. I'll send off an email now.
    Ben

I have been looking the original pics at the Karl's web page and sorry I think that I am wrong, the buckle looks original
    Best regards
    Iván

Thanks Ivan.

Well gents, I've tried contacting the dealer all week, I've sent several emails and even phoned him 3 times and left messages but all to no avail. Apparently my money isn't good enough, pity as I really like this buckle. I'm in no rush to get one so I'll keep looking until I find another nice one. Thank you for your help and advice in any case boys, I certainly appreciated it.

Cheers,
    Dave.

Dave, why dont you try and ask one the US memebrs to get it for you? Bit of a pain but I am sure someone would do it, if not let me know and I will ask my son to sort it out for you, he lives in Seattle
    Ben

Thanks Ben, that's a very nice offer mate but I don't want to put you or your son out. I had thought about asking one of the American members if they would mind helping me out but the biggest problem is that this bloke doesn't seem to respond to anything! I've tried emailing and ringing him, short of knocking on his door I don't think there's much anyone can do. I might ask one of the local boys if they'd mind ringing him for me, at least they could ring him throughout the day whereas I'm a bit limited unless I stay up half the night. I'll let you know how I get on, I know a couple of the American members pretty well so I'll have a chat with them about it. Thanks Ben.

Yeah Roper thats the best thing to do is to remain patient. I have learned that sometimes even better pieces pop up out of the blue. Its like a reward for the virtue of patience.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast