Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SS buckle

Article about: Hope he gets better

Hello,

what i say , a nice unmaked Overhoff ......
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Thanks for the support gentlemen!

?

Ok, here is the belt and buckle together!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	597639   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	11 
Size:	115.3 KB 
ID:	597640  

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	12 
Size:	114.1 KB 
ID:	597641   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	13 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	597642  

Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	597643   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	14 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	597644  

Hello,

again nice buckle but i have my doubts that this belt was worne with a field buckle .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

?

Markus,
    This is the belt that it came with from the seller. What type of belt do you think this is. It seems to be late war as well, constructed of a heavy cardboard like material. I have a HJ belt and buckle made of similar material different color and construction though.

I picked this up with two other belts and buckles perhaps they were mixed up by the owner. A complete Luftwaffe set and police set. I suppose the Luftwaffe and SS one could have been switched by mistake. I will post pictures of the belt found with Luftwaffe buckle.

Quote by Anzel View Post
    Markus,
    This is the belt that it came with from the seller. What type of belt do you think this is. It seems to be late war as well, constructed of a heavy cardboard like material. I have a HJ belt and buckle made of similar material different color and construction though.

I picked this up with two other belts and buckles perhaps they were mixed up by the owner. A complete Luftwaffe set and police set. I suppose the Luftwaffe and SS one could have been switched by mistake. I will post pictures of the belt found with Luftwaffe buckle.
    Hello ,

i think that belt is privat purchasing for walk out or party organisations like youth HJ/DJ .

The SS buckle must have a field bellt .........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

?

Here is the other belt, a Luftwaffe buckle was attached to it. The police belt and buckle look like they have been together since the beginning. So this one I gathered would not be correct because it was manufactured in 1942.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	597650   Click image for larger version. 

Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	597651  

Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	597652   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	10 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	597653  

Views:	9 
Size:	111.5 KB 
ID:	597654   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	11 
Size:	106.0 KB 
ID:	597655  

Views:	16 
Size:	106.3 KB 
ID:	597656  

?

Ok, I must say I had not really tried to swap buckles at all when I got them. Now that I have tried the swap of SS and Luftwaffe buckle, the SS prongs slide neatly into the belt and line up perfectly with the scratches on the interior band. The Luftwaffe prongs did not even come close.

Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	597664   Click image for larger version. 

Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	597665  

Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	597666  

Jan
    ?

Now thats nice! Looks a lot like my belt when i started losing weight big time, the "tightening of the belt" shows up quite well

Best,

Jan
    Quote by Anzel View Post
    Ok, I must say I had not really tried to swap buckles at all when I got them. Now that I have tried the swap of SS and Luftwaffe buckle, the SS prongs slide neatly into the belt and line up perfectly with the scratches on the interior band. The Luftwaffe prongs did not even come close.

?

I guess I have been busy. This happened the day after. Probably why I did not mess with them. This is my best friend of 4 years...sudden / emergency surgery. He woke up paralyzed in the hind quarters. (Frankenhund) he is doing much better...we are working with him to walk again. He has hiked many a mountains but I'm afraid we will be just drifting through fields in the future. He has not whinned yet...his doctor told us he is stoic. That's my boy!

Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	597706  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast