Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SS buckle, could it possibly be real?

Article about: Hopefully the more experienced collectors will also have their say, this is only my opinion. With that I have trawled our forums and other forums for a fake 822/38 with the large lettering b

Hopefully the more experienced collectors will also have their say, this is only my opinion. With that I have trawled our forums and other forums for a fake 822/38 with the large lettering but found none. The red flags that I look for on SS buckles are not here on this one so all I can say in my eyes is that the buckle is original unless a new fake. I would have it my collection
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Hopefully the more experienced collectors will also have their say, this is only my opinion. With that I have trawled our forums and other forums for a fake 822/38 with the large lettering but found none. The red flags that I look for on SS buckles are not here on this one so all I can say in my eyes is that the buckle is original unless a new fake. I would have it my collection
    Well, of course I welcome any contrary opinions, but I feel very good about the buckle at this point.

I am usually too paranoid, but on the plus side, I haven't yet purchased a fake! Much of that is due to the forum members here. So, thank you again to Ben and all the other members for the help with this buckle and all the other items about which I've asked here.

Hello Erno ,

you buckle is a 100% perfect original !

Your buckle has most of his anodized finish on backside . This is only by originals !

BTW i love such buckles more in worn condition then minti !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03465.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	129.3 KB 
ID:	653590
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Thank you, Markus! It is nice to see some use on them, and you have an amazing collection!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123