MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SS buckle heer etc question

Article about: hello, im particular interested in a few belt buckles for sale. i mainly collect visor caps medals and personal gear and im not sure about these. any expert that can look on the markings and

Default SS buckle heer etc question

hello, im particular interested in a few belt buckles for sale. i mainly collect visor caps medals and personal gear and im not sure about these. any expert that can look on the markings and rzm stamps? any help is welcome. thanks in advance SS buckle heer etc questionSS buckle heer etc question

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS buckle heer etc question
    P
    Many

Any buckles with this type of catch and all of these markings is a fake.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Fake buckles most likely from Poland. Worst fakes on the market. Any buckle with that RZM stamped catch is no good. Good luck finding better examples. As you did this time, post the buckles here on the forum before spending your money.

As the guys have stated all fakes and the worse on the market
    Ben

Hello my fellow Swede! Total pieces of junk! And it looks like the auction house has some more crap....

?

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Hello my fellow Swede! Total pieces of junk! And it looks like the auction house has some more crap....
    Kenny, since you can read the "auction" pages, just curious, what are the prices on these fake buckles?

Quote by weller View Post
    Kenny, since you can read the "auction" pages, just curious, what are the prices on these fake buckles?
    With three bidders so far and 4 days left, 29 USD
    Auktionshus Sk