Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ss buckle looks good to me ?

Article about: this looks ok to me comes with its original belt the day it was pick up . but would like some feed back , please

Default ss buckle looks good to me ?

this looks ok to me comes with its original belt the day it was pick up . but would like some feed back , please
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss buckle looks good to me ?   ss buckle looks good to me ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss buckle looks good to me ?
    P
    Many

?

Pics of the rear would be appreciated..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hi Hawkins..photos are everything in this hobby and would help greatly as Gwar has requested.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see. - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by hawkins View Post
    this looks ok to me comes with its original belt the day it was pick up . but would like some feed back , please
    It at least has the 3/4 roundel / skirting around and up to the back of the eagles head, that is a good sign IMO.
    Others will be along I am sure to weigh in on the authenticity.. A good start though.. JMO

?

Brian / bsiwula1.. any thoughts as to this ?? G

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Brian / bsiwula1.. any thoughts as to this ?? G
    A 100 percent with you G pics of the reverse are needed. Personally the rope detail seems soft and there's something a little funky with that swastika and wreath. Could be ok but it's been heavily cleaned I'd think, could be pictures with the flash though. Best regards.

Brian

?

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    A 100 percent with you G pics of the reverse are needed. Personally the rope detail seems soft and there's something a little funky with that swastika and wreath. Could be ok but it's been heavily cleaned I'd think, could be pictures with the flash though. Best regards.

Brian
    The swaz is kind of odd but could be just my hesitance of all S.S. buckles .. Heavily faked and tarted up.. But I hope that I am wrong as it shows some promise.. Good hearing from you again and it seems you are grasping knowledge at a fast pace and quite a credible member here on the "Forum".. KUDOS !! G

Quote by Gwar View Post
    The swaz is kind of odd but could be just my hesitance of all S.S. buckles .. Heavily faked and tarted up.. But I hope that I am wrong as it shows some promise.. Good hearing from you again and it seems you are grasping knowledge at a fast pace and quite a credible member here on the "Forum".. KUDOS !! G
    Thanks G means a lot coming from you! I share your same reluctance with SS buckles some are so masterfully faked it's near impossible to tell without accurate pictures. Ben Kirby Ivan and the bunch will come on here and in five seconds know.. hardly seems fair. Lol. Kindest regards.

Brian

heres the back . and its comes with this its a nz vet bring back
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss buckle looks good to me ?   ss buckle looks good to me ?  

Haven't had alot of time to search. But it looks like a good 155/40? Compare to this thread.

SS EM 155/40 original v fake

ss buckle looks good to me ?ss buckle looks good to me ?ss buckle looks good to me ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast