Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Buckle: need identification help!!

Article about: Hi! SS beltbuckle alumínium öntvény. SS beltbuckle cast aluminium. Egyes jelek nem tűnnek is, mert a korrózió. Some marks don't seem well because of corrosion. Balról körben részben van

jimmy
    ?

Question SS Buckle: need identification help!!

Hi!
    SS beltbuckle alumínium öntvény. SS beltbuckle cast aluminium.
    Egyes jelek nem tűnnek is, mert a korrózió. Some marks don't seem well because of corrosion.
    Balról körben részben vannak "R" és "822/42" után a kettős kör van egy SS jelet. From left in circle part there are "R" and "822/42" after that in double circle there is an SS mark. Én még nem láttam olyan típusú, mint ez. I haven't seen a type like this. Szeretnék segítséget kérni azonosítani. I would like to ask for help to identify. És ha eredeti, kérem, hogy mennyit ér tudott. And if it is original, please say how much it could worth.
    Köszönet Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Buckle: need identification help!!   SS Buckle: need identification help!!  

2. # ADS

Default re: SS Buckle: need identification help!!

Jimmy, you have a zinc SS buckle on your hands in rough condition. The prongs and prong bar have been damaged and repaired with the brass catch that you can see. Quite an original buckle and not often seen, shame it is in that condition
    Ben

Jimmy

I totally agree with Ben.

You have shown an extremely rare and highly collectible, "blind back" SS buckle in moulded zinc. Manufactured in 1942 by Richard Sieper und Sohn, Lüdenscheid and originally, being silver painted.

The condition of the buckle and with all due respect is a little tired and distressed.

Attached is an image of what the reverse of the buckle should look like.

Regards,

David

jimmy
    ?

Thank you!

Default Re: SS Buckle: need identification help!!

I have to say that the buckle you shown does have character because its clearly been there and done that I don'd think anyone would complain having it in their collection to be honest, as long as the price for it is right

Thanks

Danny