Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Buckle original or fake

Article about: Good evening everyone, some one offered me an SS Buckle but I'm more in collecting other stuff from WW2, which means I'm far away to be an expert. After searching the Internet to find out if

Quote by Hermannn View Post
    Good day everyone,
    after the great support for the first buckle belt, I was shure to be on the way to help myself with the next one. But failed.. I'ts a long way to go and more knowledge to learn before I open my wallet. Unfortunatly, I've found the next one and you guess rigth, I' dont have any clue if its fake or not. Because of the V Shape, I guess its fake..

Attachment 1002108Attachment 1002111

If some like to give me a hint, I'll be happy

BR Hermann
    It's garbage!.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Buckle original or fake
    P
    Many

First of all, you guys are great and really fast, thanks! Second of all, I'm happy that I was on the right way and third of all, I try to increase my knowledge to avoid such questions in the future. Fourth of all, I'll try to buy the item and not the story..

BR
    Hermann

Hermann, any buckle with this catch is fake, there are Heer, HJ, all sorts of buckles with this same catch and again they are the worst fakes on the market
    Ben

Post 10: what a joke!!

Quote by Hermannn View Post
    Good day everyone,
    after the great support for the first buckle belt, I was shure to be on the way to help myself with the next one. But failed.. I'ts a long way to go and more knowledge to learn before I open my wallet. Unfortunatly, I've found the next one and you guess rigth, I' dont have any clue if its fake or not. Because of the V Shape, I guess its fake..

If some like to give me a hint, I'll be happy

BR Hermann
    Hello,

it's a fake made from a fake
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Thanks for repliing, even If the pictures changed from bad to worse! The story about the belt buckle was a good one..
    Special thanks to markus and ben for their patience!

BR Hermann

I apologise for not explaining why it is a bad buckle, but as Ben said no TR belt buckle ever had that type of catch!...

Hey Paul,
    no worries, you gave the rigth answear at the rigth time. I was on a page where the items normally really fast change the owner so i needed a quick answear.
    Shure, in the end, it helps more if I can help myself rather than asking questions at every offer I see, but the guys here give great support.
    The funny thing for me is, that 80% of the buckle belts I've seen have this catch which makes me believe, he couldn't be that wrong. Together with the history (found at grandpas stuff and needed to throw the leatherbelt away because he was to old), the timelimit and happyness to found another one, my brain was probably not 100% working.

Br Hermann

all garbage from the Czech Republic and Hungary

Hi Folks,

It's me again with hopefully not such an stupid question as the last time. I saw this nickel belt buckle with a fabrication number which isn't listed on ben evans thread and fortunatly not 333/666 (Looks like OLT/62697, which is strange). The Eagle doesn't have a V-Shape and for me, his face looks good, the feathers not so.
    But for me the Pictures are in a to bad Quality to rate it. The seller won't make better Pictures which is a warning Signal for me.

If any one has still endurance to help me, I'll be happy

SS Buckle original or fakeSS Buckle original or fake

BR Hermann

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast