Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Elite Buckle with RZM Mark and Numbers and Luftwaffe Enlisted Man's Buckle: Authentic pieces?

Article about: Here are the other two buckles I mentioned in my previous thread. Original pieces? Thanks! Adam

Exclamation SS Elite Buckle with RZM Mark and Numbers and Luftwaffe Enlisted Man's Buckle: Authentic pieces?

Here are the other two buckles I mentioned in my previous thread. Original pieces?

Thanks!
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Elite Buckle with RZM Mark and Numbers and Luftwaffe Enlisted Man's Buckle: Authentic pieces?   SS Elite Buckle with RZM Mark and Numbers and Luftwaffe Enlisted Man's Buckle: Authentic pieces?  

SS Elite Buckle with RZM Mark and Numbers and Luftwaffe Enlisted Man's Buckle: Authentic pieces?   SS Elite Buckle with RZM Mark and Numbers and Luftwaffe Enlisted Man's Buckle: Authentic pieces?  

SS Elite Buckle with RZM Mark and Numbers and Luftwaffe Enlisted Man's Buckle: Authentic pieces?   SS Elite Buckle with RZM Mark and Numbers and Luftwaffe Enlisted Man's Buckle: Authentic pieces?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Elite Buckle with RZM Mark and Numbers and Luftwaffe Enlisted Man's Buckle: Authentic pieces?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Elite Buckle with RZM Mark and Numbers and Luftwaffe Enlisted Man's Buckle: Authentic pieces?

The SS buckle is the well known "Olt" fake. Covered on the forum several times in the past.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: SS Elite Buckle with RZM Mark and Numbers and Luftwaffe Enlisted Man's Buckle: Authentic pieces?

Tony Oliver fake from the 70's

Hi, guys. Thanks for the help. I was able to identify another supposed "Olt" buckle that the same dealer had tried to sell. I assume, Ade, that the Luftwaffe buckle is okay? Are RZM numbers only not found on the army buckles?

Thanks,
    Ada,

Hi Adam, RZM contract numbers are only found on political buckles. (Or for that matter only on any item which was actually a branch of the Nazi Party. Never found on Military items)

The Luftwaffe buckle I am not sure about? Hence my earlier lack of comment. You need accurate advice on this, and not a guess. I never reply about an item unless I am 100% sure in my own mind. But I don't like the prongs which are cut off at 45 degrees, which is often the sign of a fake. But I do like other aspects of it.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Ade,you sure about RZM?
    Maybe I did not understand the idea of the language barrier?
    Cheers
    Maxim
    Arktis ist Nicht!

Hi Maxim, I try and explain better. Sorry I wish I could do it in Russian. But I am still trying to learn.

Heer, Luftwaffe and KM items would not have RZM markings.

Only political items were RZM marked. But the SS was a branch of the Nazi Party so their items had RZM contract markings.

Cheers, Ade.

Well but what do you think about this ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Elite Buckle with RZM Mark and Numbers and Luftwaffe Enlisted Man's Buckle: Authentic pieces?   SS Elite Buckle with RZM Mark and Numbers and Luftwaffe Enlisted Man's Buckle: Authentic pieces?  

SS Elite Buckle with RZM Mark and Numbers and Luftwaffe Enlisted Man's Buckle: Authentic pieces?  

There are very rare exceptions to this rule. But when explaining to someone who is new to collecting it is best to keep thing simple so they do not buy something bad by mistake.

Cheers, Ade.

Adam, like the guys have said first SS buckle is an OLT fake, the Luftewaffe buckle I do not like, I have seen two piece SA buckle with prongs like that but not Heer or Luftewaffe. Ade has already explained about the RZM marking, Paul Cramer RZM 44 did mark their buckles with the RZM marking, Heer, Luftewaffe, DAF, HJ etc, he is the only maker I have seen mark Lufte & Heer this way. If you have a look at the Belt buckle characteristics and fakes thread is explains a little about fakes and how to spot them, it may help you
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast