Become our sponsor and display your banner here

SS enlisted man's early nickel Buckle

Article about: I bought this belt buckle from Oakleaf few years ago. Because there are so much fake around, I would be glad to be reassured about its authenticity!! Each time i compare it with some other S

Default SS enlisted man's early nickel Buckle

I bought this belt buckle from Oakleaf few years ago. Because there are so much fake around, I would be glad to be reassured about its authenticity!! Each time i compare it with some other SS belt buckle, i can find some differences in the markings. Thank you for your help!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SS ges gesh1.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	159.0 KB 
ID:	597837   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SS ges gesh2.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	157.4 KB 
ID:	597838  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome, the buckle is fine, the catch might have been resoldered/brazen on but it is an original buckle
    Ben

Moved to SS section
    Ben

?

I like it.

?

Nice original buckle. You will find several variations of the O&C markings.

Hi Ben, thank you for your quick reply!! One thing, do you know a web site for selling those items, buckles, flags? Cu Jack

Hi Jack, do you want to sell the item or buy the item?
    Ben

To sell actually. I want to sell this belt buckle and a nice German battle flag (Kriegsmarine) 50x85 (smallest size) made by Koechlin, Baumgartner u.Cie A.G. Lörrach. I want 300€ for each, which is correct i think. Thanks

Quote by echofix View Post
    To sell actually. I want to sell this belt buckle and a nice German battle flag (Kriegsmarine) 50x85 (smallest size) made by Koechlin, Baumgartner u.Cie A.G. Lörrach. I want 300€ for each, which is correct i think. Thanks
    Advertise it in the classified section of this forum, there is a flags and banners for sale and field equipment section
    Ben

Great Kriegsmarine Officer\'s car pennant indeed. I will post my flag too. Thank you for your help..