Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS enlisted man's early nickel Buckle

Article about: I bought this belt buckle from Oakleaf few years ago. Because there are so much fake around, I would be glad to be reassured about its authenticity!! Each time i compare it with some other S

Default SS enlisted man's early nickel Buckle

I bought this belt buckle from Oakleaf few years ago. Because there are so much fake around, I would be glad to be reassured about its authenticity!! Each time i compare it with some other SS belt buckle, i can find some differences in the markings. Thank you for your help!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS enlisted man's early nickel Buckle   SS enlisted man's early nickel Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS enlisted man's early nickel Buckle
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome, the buckle is fine, the catch might have been resoldered/brazen on but it is an original buckle
    Ben

Moved to SS section
    Ben

?

I like it.

?

Nice original buckle. You will find several variations of the O&C markings.

Hi Ben, thank you for your quick reply!! One thing, do you know a web site for selling those items, buckles, flags? Cu Jack

Hi Jack, do you want to sell the item or buy the item?
    Ben

To sell actually. I want to sell this belt buckle and a nice German battle flag (Kriegsmarine) 50x85 (smallest size) made by Koechlin, Baumgartner u.Cie A.G. Lörrach. I want 300€ for each, which is correct i think. Thanks

Quote by echofix View Post
    To sell actually. I want to sell this belt buckle and a nice German battle flag (Kriegsmarine) 50x85 (smallest size) made by Koechlin, Baumgartner u.Cie A.G. Lörrach. I want 300€ for each, which is correct i think. Thanks
    Advertise it in the classified section of this forum, there is a flags and banners for sale and field equipment section
    Ben

Great Kriegsmarine Officer\'s car pennant indeed. I will post my flag too. Thank you for your help..