Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Officer Belt Buckle

Article about: I was searching for ss belt buckle to buy to start my collection and I came across this one. The seller claim that it's genuine but I prefer to ask the opinions of expert like you guys. Than

Question SS Officer Belt Buckle

I was searching for ss belt buckle to buy to start my collection and I came across this one. The seller claim that it's genuine but I prefer to ask the opinions of expert like you guys. Thank!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Officer Belt Buckle   SS Officer Belt Buckle  

SS Officer Belt Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officer Belt Buckle
    P
    Many

Fantasy/faker heap of junk mate, can you add these pics to the fake SS officer thread please?

Cheers
    Ben

Thank, and where is the fake SS officer thread?

A very bad fake but the faker had some sense of humour - signed by H.Himmler, Reichsparteitag 1935 etc.

?

The seller is full of it. A very bad repo.

. I would recommend you start off by studying the sticky threads on real and fake SS buckles. SS buckles are the most faked buckles and there are some very good quality copies. You might want to start with an EM buckle.

Thank guys you save me, I thougth it was actually real and was ready to pay 150$ for it!

$150 for a SS belt buckle is red flag. When something is too cheap in 99% of cases it is just a fake.

Quote by general View Post
    Thank guys you save me, I thougth it was actually real and was ready to pay 150$ for it!
    A authentic ss belt buckle in that condition will run you thousands, not a hundred and fifty dollars. Your looking for a deal, but all you will find is heartache, as you're going to waste a lot of money sooner than later. Please, take the advice which has been given to you earlier. They weren't just saying that because they didn't want to help you.

Add: You don't have to buy nor learn everything in one day. Please, slow down. This way we can all get to know each other and learn proper protocol in which things work around here, too. It's great to see how passionate you are about what we also love, but the overwhelming amount of authentication threads can be quite discouraging to some, especially if the O.P doesn't make a attempt or post their views on such item. Good to see your still here, and I hope your liking it.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 08-25-2013 at 04:37 PM.

We never know, maybe by chance yes. The seller might not know what he's selling

Quote by general View Post
    We never know, maybe by chance yes. The seller might not know what he's selling
    No, not on the Internet. That's wishful rookie thinking, promise. If they can upload pictures of it, they can find the going rate for it, too. It will also start to bother other members seeing all of these, real or fake threads, as that's all you've been contributing. None of this is helpful nor are you learning anything it seems. Just some friendly advice, again.
    Question, I know you've posted a few good items as I commented on them, have you bought anything yet? You've had so many threads such as this one, are you really looking to buy, or just curious and having some fun.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast