Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SS officer belt buckle authentic?

Article about: Hello guys! I wonder if someone can help me and tell me if this buckle is good or bad. IMO it looks good. And what do you think it could be worth. Im thinking of buying it. The belt is also

Default Re: SS officer belt buckle authentic?

I have now got pictures from the 1st one ,and the roll is not broken. A little crack on the outside of it is all. So Ill go for that one instead. The fake one I posted is from a dealer, Thuringenmilitaria is the dealers name of the sight.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Thuringenmilitaria LOL, all but one of the SS buckles are fake on there, there is a late war Overhoff that is ok, the rest of the SS are crap!
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Thuringenmilitaria LOL, all but one of the SS buckles are fake on there, there is a late war Overhoff that is ok, the rest of the SS are crap!
    Hehe Ok Ill get it ,is it a Snyderstreasures look alike LoL? But now its OK now the deal is done about the first one, the original, so now its just waiting until I get my first SS buckle

Yes Mike another Charlie Snyder LOL
    Ben

Hmm how may are they out there, we should make a list with all crooks hehe.
    It will sure be a long one!
    I remember for a wile ago, I red on another forum about someone there who used snyders sight as a reference when he bought TR medals .....Poor man! I wonder how many fakes he got in his collection!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123