MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS officer belt buckle authentic?

Article about: Hello guys! I wonder if someone can help me and tell me if this buckle is good or bad. IMO it looks good. And what do you think it could be worth. I´m thinking of buying it. The belt is also

Default SS officer belt buckle authentic?

Hello guys! I wonder if someone can help me and tell me if this
    buckle is good or bad. IMO it looks good. And what do you think it could be worth.
    I´m thinking of buying it. The belt is also included for what it´s worth...hehe.
    thank you in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS officer belt buckle authentic?   SS officer belt buckle authentic?  

SS officer belt buckle authentic?   SS officer belt buckle authentic?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS officer belt buckle authentic?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS officer belt buckle authentic?

It's original battlefield found one
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

thanks dimas what could it be worth?. Due to the seller it´s only dirty so it can be cleaned and
    look near mint.(buckle)

I wouldn't clean it, I'd leave it just the way it is But that's just me...

Buckle is indeed original and would probably clean up quite well, its on the WAF, last time I looked he had bought his price down, not sure what its at currently?
    Ben

Thanks a lot for all answers . Price is 900 euro
    for the moment but I wonder if it´s worth that or what do you think?

Well a mint one is going for $2300 ish at a dealer so depends on how bad you want one, not a bad price really if its not too pitted, offer him 700 and see what he says?
    Ben

?

I think it must be inspected closeup- to clean or not. There could be a hidden damages, and sometimes cleaning is destroying the authentic look.
    That kind of bog mud will be easily removed with just a water, but my sugesstions is keep as is, it will perfectly fit the Riker mount of the SS relics, and the belt is in anougth nice and authentic condition. I suspect 900 is not too much for the buckle, and it is interesting to know the story which is embeded with belt
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Well a mint one is going for $2300 ish at a dealer so depends on how bad you want one, not a bad price really if its not too pitted, offer him 700 and see what he says?
    Thanks a lot Ben for your quick answer!
    That is just what i did before you wrote it hehe,mind reading? And he would think about it he said. I found one mint for 2.150 dollar in the US and this one is quite saltier then that one, so I also thought 700 would be a more down to earth price . The belt is just rubbish IMO so that is not worth more then a couple of euros at the best..Yes I would really want one in a fairly condition. Not mint, that I have not afford at this moment

Mate you are psychic lol, for me personally if I have this buckle I would ditch the belt and from the pics I believe the buckle would clean up nicely, the other guys would leave it, again all personal preference
    Ben

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast